BAM 2020-2021 Annual Report
We are pleased to provide you with the 2020-21 BAM Annual Report, outlining BAM’s activities and collaborations during our previous year.
Among these accomplishments, you can read about:
- Applications of our work through collaborations with over 35 different partners;
- Efforts towards improved open access to avian data in Canada;
- Canada-wide landbird density estimates for 143 species (national density maps & population size estimates);
- Conservation planning projects to identify areas of high conservation value for boreal landbirds;
- Continued efforts to apply our conceptual and analytical framework to identify critical habitat for wide-ranging species at risk;
- Numerous regional studies evaluating and simulating the impacts of changes in climate, forest harvest, fire, caribou conservation, mining, and energy-sector development on boreal bird populations.
We thank our collaborators and partners for their continued support. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about this report.